1. Can you pair AirPods with a different case?
As long as the case is compatible with your AirPods, there won’t be a problem. Yes, AirPods can only charge with a case. But there’s no problem with having multiple Matching iPhone And Airpod Cases either.
2. How do I match my AirPod to my iPhone?
- Pair AirPods with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your device, go to Settings > Bluetooth, then turn on Bluetooth.
- Open the case with your AirPods inside, then hold it next to your device.
- Follow the onscreen instructions, then tap Done.
3. How do you match an AirPod case?
- Place the replacement Airpod Cases with your other AirPod, and close the lid.
- Open the lid, press and hold the setup button, and place the case near your iPhone with the AirPods still inside.
- Your replacement AirPod must match the model and firmware version of your other AirPod.
4. Can iPhone detect AirPod case?
Yes, this should be possible as it is the Matching iPhone And Airpod Cases which upload its position to the Apple servers – the AirPods which you actually stick into your ears can only play a sound. So if you select your AirPods in Find My iPhone, the location of the case will be displayed.
5. How do I pair my AirPods without a case?
If you have previously paired the AirPods to your iPhone, and want to connect again without having to use the Matching iPhone And Airpod Cases, you can use this method:
- Access the Control Center by swiping down from the top right-side corner of the screen.
- Now press and hold the audio card on the top right side of the Control Center.
6. How do I get free AirPods?
If your AirPods are near any of your Apple devices and connected to Bluetooth, you can play a sound to help you find them from iCloud.com or the Find My app: Open the Find My app. Select the Devices tab. Choose your AirPods from the list.
7. How do you charge an AirPod without a case?
You can use a USB-C to Lightning Cable or a USB to Lightning Cable. Then plug the other end of the cable into a USB charger or port. You can charge your Matching iPhone And Airpod Cases with or without your AirPods inside. Charging is fastest when you use an iPhone or iPad USB charger or plug into your Mac.
8. What if I lose my AirPods case?
So if (and when) you lose your AirPod Charging Case, Apple replaces your lost item for a fee USD. That AirPod case replacement is either new or equivalent to new in both performance and reliability. If you live near an Apple Store, call the Store to see if they offer Airpod Cases replacements
9. How far can AirPods be away from case?
That is to say, charged, pre-paired AirPods can be an unlimited distance away from the Matching iPhone And Airpod Cases, as long as the device they are connected to remains within Bluetooth range (generally accepted to be about 32 feet).
10. Does Find My AirPods track the AirPods or the case?
Unfortunately, the Find My app only tracks the location of your AirPod earbuds, and not the Matching iPhone itself. As a result, the case itself will also not be able to emit a sound for location tracking, as that feature is tied to the earbuds and the case itself lacks speakers.
11. How do you reset a stolen AirPods?
How to reset your AirPods and AirPods Pro
- Put your AirPods in their charging case, and close the lid.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Open the lid of your charging Matching iPhone And Airpod Cases.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > Bluetooth and tap the More Info button next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device, and tap again to confirm.
12. How do you clean AirPods?
- Clean your AirPods and AirPods Pro
- Wipe them clean with a cloth slightly dampened with fresh water and dry with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Allow them to completely dry before placing in the charging Matching iPhone And Airpod Cases.
- Don’t attempt to use them until they’re completely dry.
13. Is AirPods case necessary?
Depending on how active of an individual you are and how careful you are with your belongings, you may need a case for your AirPods. If you’re constantly on the go and tend to be rough with your things, then it’s probably a good idea to invest in Matching iPhone And Airpod Cases to help protect your AirPods.
14. Do you have to carry your phone with AirPods?
If you want to listen to music or podcasts stored on your Apple Watch, you can pair them easily before you head out for a run. That means you don’t need to carry your iPhone at all. To do that: Put both Matching iPhone And Airpod Cases.
15. How do I track my stolen AirPod pros?
They also need to have battery power remaining. The Find My app places your AirPods on a map and lets you play a sound to help locate them. This is more helpful if you lost your AirPods down the back of a sofa rather than if someone stole them. But it still might help you find a thief in a crowd.
16. Can earwax damage AirPods?
The buildup of earwax, sweat, dirt, and other grimy substances can not only harm the performance and life span of your AirPods, she says, but it can also cause irritation or an infection in your ear canal.